Shavlik is dedicated to significantly reducing from months to minutes the time-to-value for IT professionals. Shavlik solutions, including Protect, Patch for Microsoft System Center and Management Intelligence are some of our proven, reliable on-premise and cloud-based technologies that enable customers to manage both physical and virtual machines, deploy software, discover assets, simplify configuration, and ensure endpoint security. By delivering to organizations of all sizes and types the sophisticated capabilities enjoyed by large enterprises, Shavlik is driving the democratization of IT.
For more information, visit www.shavlik.com.
Shavlik Protect brings enterprise-level IT management to companies of all sizes. Get centralised patch management and asset inventory for Windows and third party applications for both virtual and physical machines. And, from the same console, get patch management capabilities, dozens of pre-built ITScripts, power management, and centralised antivirus.
Shavlik – Only Vendor Patching Offline Virtual Machines
Shavlik has developed a way to patch all virtual machines, even those that are offline. This ensures that offline virtual images can be in a constant state of readiness to be deployed. IT staff can quickly verify and report that 100% of the organization’s vulnerable machines – physical, virtual, and offline – have received a specific critical patch and are protected.
Agentless and Agent-Based Solution
Shavlik offers the industry’s only solution that blends Agentless and Agent-based operations providing a configurable architecture that meets the needs of diverse enterprise environments. In places where Agents are a necessity, we offer an extremely flexible and powerful Agent while our Agentless implementation provides complete coverage and reduces the management overhead related to deploying agents.
Any Patch, Anywhere Technology
And Shavlik doesn’t just find missing patches, we deploy them too. Shavlik Protect scans Microsoft and third party applications running on the machines in your network. It assesses the current patch status of those machines and enables you to deploy any missing patches. In addition, Shavlik Protect also provides a custom patch editor that enables you to create and maintain custom patches on your machines. This enables you to patch virtually any program on your network.
SHAVLIK PATCH FOR MICROSOFT® SYSTEM CENTER
Shavlik Patch for Microsoft System Center adds non-Microsoft third-party patch to Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to maximize your investment in System Center and to reduce risks from unpatched third-party applications.
Go beyond OS patching to reduce application security risks
- Increase security to reduce downtime – 75% of attacks use publicly known vulnerabilities in commercial software that could be prevented by regular patching. Shavlik Patch increases your security by expanding Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager’s (SCCM) patching capabilities.
- Close the application patching gap – Applications now represent a greater risk to the network beyond the OS. Shavlik Patch reduces the risk by adding non-Microsoft, third-party patching to SCCM.
- Patch hundreds of vulnerable applications –Shavlik Patch supports many of the most popular applications including Adobe (Flash), Apple (iTunes), Java, and many more.
- Gain control of application updates – Don’t rely on end-users to patch individual applications. With Shavlik Patch, centrally deploy application patches in SCCM.
Maximize your Microsoft System Center investment
- Expand Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to include application patching– Patch from within SCCM many of the most vulnerable applications not supported by Microsoft. No additional management platforms are needed.
- Integrate into the SCCM console – Shavlik Patch includes an intuitive plugin that integrates into the SCCM console to download, deploy, and configure application updates. This plugin gives you quick reporting features as well as a complete view of patching progress.
- Leverage existing SCCM workflows – Be immediately productive with the Shavlik Patch plugin for SCCM that allows IT admins to eliminate manual steps to create and deploy third-party application patches to workstations and servers.
- Decrease vulnerability-to-patch window – Shavlik Patch releases patch information weekly, and patches to zero-day threats are typically released the same day.
Significantly reduce IT effort and cost in deploying and managing application updates
- Accelerate patching from months to minutes – As more applications are added to the environment, IT administrators spend more and more time just keeping systems up-to-date. Shavlik Patch greatly reduces release-to-installation-time.
- Patch with confidence –Shavlik’s years in the patching business means that you will get the most accurate pre-tested patching data for application updating directly from Shavlik.
- Reduce number of steps used to create updates – Shavlik Patch automates and consolidates patch management workflows by leveraging existing SCCM patching processes.
- No additional consulting required – Shavlik Patch’s simplified approach to patching third-party applications within SCCM requires no expensive consultants or additional services.
MANAGEMENT INTELLIGENCE FOR SCCM
Gain greater visibility into your software and hardware lifecycles
SCCM is a popular platform for systems management, but IT Asset Management features are not a core competence. Management Intelligence for Microsoft System Center is a new solution from Shavlik that allows you to enhance your current SCCM environment to become a full asset lifecycle system.
Extend SCCM data for effective IT Asset Management:
- Enable audit readiness
- Reduce software license cost
- Automate inventory, auditing and reporting processes
- Aggregate manufacturer and reseller data via the cloud
- Control hardware inventory, including PCs, routers, scanners, printers
- Improve decision-making through reports, dashboards and an executive mobile app
iTrusTech is a Partner and Reseller of LANdesk, SolarWinds, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Allot. We specialize in offering the professional services, training for customers and partners across Asia.
ITRUSTECH PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road #27-18 International Plaza
Call Us: +65 8617 8111